Waves SoundGrid DN32-WSG Card
The Waves SoundGrid DN32-WSG Card enables you to connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable.
It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits. Together with a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves DN32-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
Waves SoundGrid DN32-WSG Card Features
- Designed for all variations of X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
- Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 I/O channels of audio
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review