Waves Proton SoundGrid Server
The Waves Proton SoundGrid Server is designed for 16-channel setups that aspire to deliver superior sound quality, the SoundGrid Proton Server is Waves’ most affordable SoundGrid server yet.
This small but mighty unit is compatible with the eMotion LV1 16-stereo-channel live mixer and is ideal for adding processing power to any live environment – whether in a fixed setup or on the road.
With an Intel® Celeron® processor and 4 GB of RAM dedicated to plugin processing, you can use the eMotion LV1 16-channel mixer with eMo plugins (F2, Q4, D5) on all channels – at just 50% capacity, and at ultra-low latency of 0.8 ms at 48 kHz.
The half-rack 1U slick aluminum casing fits perfectly in a 1U rack shelf when paired with the Axis Proton Waves-optimized computer. Combine the Proton server with Axis Proton and the eMotion LV1 16-stereo-channel mixer to build the ultimate compact live mixing system for a 16-stereo-channel setup.
Waves Proton SoundGrid Server Features
- Affordable price and exceptional performance for small venues
- Can be racked in a 1U rack shelf accessory
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 48 kHz
- Use with any SoundGrid audio interface for plugin processing during recording or live mixing
- Durable aluminum casing (half rack 1U)
- CPU: Intel® Celeron®
- RAM 4 GB
- Power: DC12V 3A
- 6-month warranty
- 1x 1GbE Ethernet ports
- 1x HDMI port
- 3x USB ports
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review