Waves SoundGrid WSG-Y16 Card for Yamaha Consoles
The Waves SoundGrid WSG-Y16 Card for Yamaha Consoles lets live sound engineers use SoundGrid plugins - compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays, feedback elimination tools and more - on your Yamaha console.
The Waves WSG-Y16 V2 I/O card for Yamaha digital consoles enables integration with Waves SoundGrid systems via a single Ethernet cable, providing live sound engineers with access to SoundGrid’s low-latency plugin processing, multitrack recording and playback, and audio networking. WSG-Y16 V2 also features clock Sync over Ethernet for syncing multiple consoles and performing digital splits. Together with a SoundGrid DSP server and a Mac or PC, the Waves WSG-Y16 V2 card lets you process 16 channels of audio in low latency using SoundGrid-compatible plugins, directly from your Yamaha console.
Waves SoundGrid WSG-Y16 Card for Yamaha Consoles Features
- Extremely low-latency networking platform for processing, playback and recording
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz sample rates
- 16 I/O channels of audio at 44.1/48 kHz; 8 I/O channels of audio at 88.2/96 kHz
- Clock Sync over Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Works with all consoles installed with the WSG-Y16 V1 card
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects to SoundGrid systems and SoundGrid-compatible devices
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
- MIDI control from consoles
- Add up to four cards for 64/32-channel processing and recording
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review