The Waves H-Reverb Plug-In is a pioneering FIR reverb, utilizing new technologies to open new creative horizons. Based on innovative Finite Impulse Response reverberation technology, providing richer, deeper reverb tails that sit beautifully in the mix while breathing crisp air into your tracks.
The FIR engine that powers H-Reverb lets you shape and customize the reverb decay envelope beyond the standard linear forms, resulting in perfectly gated, real reverse, and dense reverb tails that donâ??t muddy up the mix. Taking things one step further, H-Reverb incorporates Wavesâ?? advanced analog modeling along with a drive control, offering signal behavior that until now was found exclusively in high-end hardware reverb devices. This unique design also enables input drive, a technique favored by many top engineers.
To top it all off, H-Reverb includes an impressive library of artist presets from the industryâ??s leading mixing engineers, as well as presets inspired by vintage and modern classics. These presets may be the perfect space youâ??re looking for, or simply the perfect point to start from. By fusing classic reverb concepts with forward-thinking features that break new ground in digital reverb processing, H-Reverb provides uncompromising sound quality and boundless creative control.
Waves H-Reverb Plug-In Features
- Resonant filter sweeps for creating innovative reverb effects
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control
- Artist presets from the industryâ??s leading mixing engineers
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Support for full 5.1 channel surround setups
- Quick reference button
- User-friendly GUI with collapsible version
- This Plug-in is also included in Mercury and Pro Show
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review