Waves eMotion LV1 Live Mixer Software
The Waves eMotion LV1 is a live mixing console by Waves comes in three configurations: 64, 32 or 16 stereo/mono input channels. It uses the SoundGrid infrastructure for audio networking, and can be controlled by hardware control surfaces and multi-touch devices, ranging from multiple 5-point touchscreens to a single laptop or tablet.
Waves eMotion LV1 is a revolutionary live digital mixing console that provides real-time audio mixing for front-of-house, monitor and broadcast engineers. Based on SoundGrid technology, this software mixer delivers the superior sound quality for which Waves is renowned, as well as the convenience and speed needed in demanding live environments.
eMotion LV1 gives live engineers unprecedented control over their sound. Each of the mixers channels has its own plugin rack capable of running up to eight Waves and third-party plugins. This means you can now mix live with hundreds of instances of your favorite plugins, all running inside the mixer itself. The mixers channel stripits standard EQ, filters and dynamics processingis provided by Waves eMo-series plugins. All plugin presets and chains saved in eMotion LV1 can be shared with the Waves MultiRack and StudioRack plugin hosts, allowing engineers to move seamlessly between live and studio environments.
eMotion LV1 comes in three configurations: 64, 32 or 16 stereo/mono input channels. It uses the SoundGrid infrastructure for audio networking, and can be controlled by hardware control surfaces and multi-touch devices, ranging from multiple 5-point touchscreens to a single laptop or tablet.
With eMotion LV1, portability and modularity are the name of the game. The mixer can be configured as a portable or stationary setup, and can connect to any I/O or servera great advantage for live engineers who can now run the exact same mixer everywhere, in their hotel room, on the tour bus or at the live venue.
Waves eMotion LV1 Live Mixer Software Features
- Up to 64 stereo/mono input & 36 stereo buss/return channels
- Run 8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins directly on each channel
- Standard channel processing provided by Waves eMo plugins
- 16 DCA faders, 8 mute groups, 8 user-assignable function controls
- 32-bit float mix engine; up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with industry-standard control surfaces
- Connect and share diverse SoundGrid I/Os, drivers and applications
- Connect to multiple DAWs for recording and playback
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible
Waves eMotion LV1 Live Mixer Software Specifications
- An eMotion LV1 system consists of at least the following:
- Host computer: Controls the eMotion LV1 mixer as well as the SoundGrid network that connects all devices. The eMotion LV1 application is located on this computer, as are your plugins and preset files. eMotion LV1 runs on both Mac and Windows and supports multiple displays.
- SoundGrid server: This is where your plugins are being processed. The power of the server has direct impact on the number of plugin instances you can run.
- At least one SoundGrid I/O: Ranging from 2-channel preamps to multiple 128-channel audio interfaces (such as the DiGiGrid MGB/MGO SoundGrid-to-MADI I/Os). All I/O devices are connected to the SoundGrid network via Ethernet.
- SoundGrid 1Gb Ethernet switch: Links the host computer, the server, and all I/O devices.
Waves eMotion LV1 Live Mixer Software Includes
- eMotion LV1 Live Mixer Software
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Introducing eMotion LV1 – A Revolutionary Live Mixing Console
Waves is proud to present eMotion LV1, a digital live mixer th...
Waves eMotion LV1 Live Mixer – Quick-Start Tutorial
Watch this video tutorial to get started setting up, configuri...
eMotion LV1 Live Mixing Console – Overview by Ken “Pooch” Van Druten
Watch FOH engineer Ken “Pooch” Van Druten (Linkin Park, Stone ...
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review