The Waves DTS Neural Surround Collection was developed under license from DTS. This collection includes three plugins for upmixing stereo sources, downmixing 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio, and converting mono content to stereo.
The DTS Neural Surround Collection is designed for live sports and music broadcasts, internet streaming, and post-production for television and film. The three included pluginsDTS Neural Surround UpMix, DTS Neural Surround DownMix and DTS Neural Mono2Stereoprovide real-time processing for upmixing stereo sources to surround, downmixing surround sources to stereo, and converting mono content to stereo with full spectral accuracy.
Together, these plugins provide a discrete-sounding, end-to-end surround delivery system for any live broadcast or post-production situation.
The DTS Neural Surround plugins are the ultimate software replacements for the legacy hardware components that many broadcast facilities, OB vans and post-production studios currently use. Upgrade now to a modern system that seamlessly
Waves DTS Neural Surround Collection Includes
- DTS Neural Surround UpMix
- DTS Neural Surround DownMix
- DTS Neural Mono2Stereo
Waves DTS Neural Surround Collection Features
- Developed under license from DTS
- Real-time conversion of stereo audio to surround, surround to stereo, and mono to stereo
- The industry standard for television and radio broadcasting and film/TV post-production
- Plug and play! Easy to integrate and use immediately
- Streamlined interfaces
- Compatible with all popular DAWs/hosts
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, RTAS, AU, and VST3
- This Bundle is also included in Waves Broadcast & Surround Suite
Waves RS56 Passive Equalizer Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.