The Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier puts headphone monitoring right where you need it as part of your Waves DiGiGrid networked audio system.
The Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier may be small – but looks can be deceptive. The Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier is one of DiGiGrid’s new series of high-end audio interfaces, and is as powerful as it is sleek. This smart little box has been designed to drive headphones at serious volume levels, and is fully controllable to suit any audio application: from home recording projects to creative rehearsals, to major studio sessions and audiophile headphone listening – in fact, all audio applications where precise monitoring is required.
The Waves DiGiGrid-Q features 1/4-inch and 3.5 mm outputs, so it can accommodate any headphones up to 600 ohm. It has four monitoring input options to suit all users: XLR for professional use, Ethernet to connect to a SoundGrid network, analog for consumer audiophiles, and Bluetooth for a fun and fast experience working directly with your digital music collection.
The Waves DiGiGrid-Q integrates seamlessly with any other SoundGrid product, should you wish to expand your network and add a high-end headphone amp to your studio's live room, vocal booth, control room, or live FOH or monitors setup.
The Waves DiGiGrid-Q also benefits from a non-slip base and optional mic-stand adaptor plate. It is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility and easy setup, anywhere you want it.
At home or in the office, supercharge your computer’s headphone output with this high-power, high-fidelity output, or expand the experience of listening to your favorite music tracks via Bluetooth or your Hi-Fi’s phono connection. When using headphones, the Waves DiGiGrid-Q provides massive control and enormous amounts of excitement. As your system grows, simply connect more I/O and DSP from the DiGiGrid rackmount series.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your Mac or PC, you now have a simple standalone high-quality audio interface that you can use with any DAW.
Use the Waves DiGiGrid-Q in conjunction with DiGiGrid-S, and you will easily be able to network up to four DiGiGrid devices, up to 75 meters/245 feet apart. They can even be connected to multiple computers and DAWs at the same time. Check out the DiGiGrid-M if you need inputs, and DiGiGrid-D for more I/O from the same series.
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Features
- Just 9 cm³ (3.54" cubed) cubed in a high-grade aluminum extrusion for rugged yet flexible use
- 4 Types of high-quality monitoring inputs to suit all users
- AES/EBU on XLR for professional audio applications
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- RCA for consumer audiophiles
- Bluetooth for working directly with your digital music collection
- 1/4" or 3.5 mm Jack sockets for your preferred headphone choice
- Compatible with SuperRack, MultiRack, eMotion LV1, and SoundGrid Studio
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Line Input Impedance: 10K O
- AES/EBU Input Impedance: 110 O
- Line Input Level: +2 dBu for Full Scale
- Frequency Response: -3 dB <10 Hz to 100 kHz (Analog to Analog)
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Gain Range Infinity: To +10 dB
- Max Output Level:
- Load: 16O, RMS: 2.3V
- Load: 32O, RMS: 3.7V
- Load: 100O, RMS: 6.0V
- Load: 200O, RMS: 7.5V
- Load: 600O, RMS: 8.8V
- Width: 9 cm / 3.54 inches
- Height: 11.35 cm / 4.46 inches
- Depth: 9 cm / 3.54 inches
- Device Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.32 lbs
- Package Weight: 1.81 kg / 4 lbs
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Includes
- 1 x Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Registration Card
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review