Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier
The Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier puts headphone monitoring right where you need it as part of your Waves DiGiGrid networked audio system.
It might be small, but looks can be deceptive. The Q Headphone Amplifier is one of DiGiGrids new series of high-end audio interfaces, and is as powerful as it is sleek. This smart little box has been designed to drive headphones at serious volume, and is fully controllable to suit any audio applications: from home recording projects to creative rehearsals, to major studio sessions and Audiophile headphone listening in fact, all audio applications where precise monitoring is required.
Q features 1/4-inch and 3.5mm outputs, so can accommodate any headphones up to 600 ohm standard, and has four input options to suit all users: XLR (for professional use), Ethernet/CAT5 (to connect to the SoundGrid Network), Analogue (for the consumer Audiophile), and Bluetooth, for a fun and fast experience working direct with your digital music collection.
Whats also cool about Q is, should you need to expand, the possibilities are practically endless: it integrates seamlessly with any other DiGiGrid product, to provide the user with mountains of extra I/O, and overall functionality.
Furthermore, Q benefits from a non-slip base and optional micstand adaptor plate. It is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), or Power over Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility or ease of set-up, anywhere you want it.
Quality. Powerful. Practical.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your MAC or PC, running any DAW, you have a simple stand-alone high quality audio interface.
DiGiGrid S: Power over Ethernet for Audio Networks
If used in conjunction with the DiGiGrid S, you can easily network up to four DiGiGrid devices up to 75 Metres apart. And as your system grows you can connect up more I/O and DSP from the rack-mounted series.
At home or in the office supercharge your computers headphone output with this high power, high fidelity output or expand the listening experience of your favourite music tracks via Bluetooth or your HiFis phono connection. When using headphones, the DiGiGrid Q provides massive control and enormous amounts of excitement, and as your system grows simply connect up more I/O and DSP from the DiGiGrid rackmount series.
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Features
- Just 9cm cubed in high grade aluminium extrusion for rugged yet flexible use
- 4 High quality inputs to suit all users
- AES/EBU on XLR for professional audio applications
- CAT5 port for the SoundGrid network connection
- RCA for the consumer Audiophile
- Bluetooth for working direct with your digital music collection
- ¼ or 3.5mm jack sockets for your preferred headphone choice
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Line Input Impedance: 10KΩ
- AES/EBU Input Impedance: 110Ω
- Line Input Level: +2 dBu for full scale
- Frequency Response: -3 dB <10 Hz to 100 kHz
- (Analog to Analog)
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Gain Range Infinity: To +10 dB
- Max Output Level:
- Load RMS
- 16Ω 2.3V
- 32Ω 3.7V
- 100Ω 6.0V
- 200Ω 7.5V
- 600Ω 8.8V
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Includes
- DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier
- SoundGrid Studio System Software Components
- SoundGrid Studio Application For managing the SoundGrid network on your host computer.
- eMotion ST Mixer Low-latency monitoring for tracking and rehearsing.
- StudioRack For running plugin chains, saving and loading their presets, and offloading their processing to a SoundGrid DSP server.
- SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio Connects any DAW to the SoundGrid network as a software I/O
- User Guide / Owners Manual
Waves DiGiGrid-Q Headphone Amplifier Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review