Waves API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Plug-in
Based on the 1967 classic, the API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement and room tuning.
Waves API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Plug-in Details
The Waves API 560 is based on the 1967 classic 10-Band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement and room tuning. The API 560â??s curve shaping potential is unmatched, while APIâ??s unique â??Proportional Qâ? design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings. And since boost and cut characteristics are identical, previous actions can be easily undone. For precision equalization with unmatched versatility, turn to the EQ heard on top recordings for decades: the API 560.
Waves API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Plug-in Features
- Modeled vintage EQ plugin
- Developed in association with API
- Familiar one octave centers12 dB of boost/cut per band
- â??Proportional Qâ? narrows filter Q at extremes
- Additional resolution in the critical Â±4 dB region
- Clip level > +28 dBu
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, TDM, RTAS, AU, VST
- This Plug-in is also included in the API Collection, Dave Clarke EMP Toolbox, Mercury, and Studio Classics Collection
Waves API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Plug-in Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native(Local) and SoundGrid(DSP) versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review