Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile paragraphic EQ with warm, analog-style sound.
Waves Renaissance Equalizer Plug-In Details
Waves Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile Paragraphic EQ with warm analog-style sound, featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom.
Waves Renaissance Equalizer Plug-In Features
- Intuitive EQ plugin with real-time graphing and vintage-modeled filter curves
- 2, 4, and 6 band components
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, TDM, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in
Waves Renaissance Equalizer Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review