Tube-Tech HLT2A Equalizer
The Tube-Tech HLT2A Equalizer is a totally new kind of analog equalizer that combines variable high and low shelving eq and filters with an adjustable midrange T-Filter.
The midrange T-Filter "tilts" the entire spectrum around a selectable midrange frequency point. Frequencies above that point increase (or decrease) while frequencies below that point decrease (or increase). This unique topology, provides a powerful and uniquely efficient way to get beautiful-sounding overall equalization. As such, the Tube-Tech HLT2A is destined to become a "go-to" equalizer in high-end mastering houses,smaller project studios, and everything in between.
Like all Tube-Tech processors, the stereo HLT2A possesses a warmth and character that breathes life into a track and gives it an organic body that somehow manages to occupy real physical space inside a stereo mix,
However, the functionality of the HLT2A is unique in the Tube-Tech line - and indeed in the world of analog processing. Users will find that the HLT2A generates quick, intuitive results that can range from mild to extreme, and it sounds great on individual tracks or strapped across the drum bus or the mix bus."
Tube-Tech HLT2A Equalizer Features
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- Freq. resp. @ -3 dB: 5 Hz - 55 kHz
- Low noise: < -80 dBU @ 0 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- All-tube active/passive EQ
- Low cut: 18, 25, 40, 60, 85 Hz, 6db/octave
- Low shelving: 18, 37, 80, 180, 370, 800 Hz. Gain: +/‑12dB
- High shelving: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 22 kHz Gain: +/‑12dB
- T.-filter: 0,5, 1, 2kHz. Gain: +4/-7 dB
- High cut: 12, 15, 18, 20, 25 kHz, 6db/octave
- Tracking between channels: +/-0,3 dB
- Input impedance: >10 kΩ
- Output impedance: < 60Ω
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- In- and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review