The Triad-Orbit T2/O1-L/M2 Microphone Stand System combines all of the elements that you need to get started with the Triad-Orbit microphone system in a compact low-profile application stand. The system is optimized with the M2 orbital microphone hanger for small diaphragm microphones.
The Triad-Orbit T2/O1-L/M2 Microphone Stand System is a quantum leap by Triad-Orbit in the evolution of the microphone stand. Every industry-standard component, from stand bases to mic clips, was analyzed and reinvented to realize a singular objective: precise mic placement without compromise. Integrated mic stand systems, assembled from specific combinations of Triad stands, Orbit booms, and Micro components, are available to fulfill any conceivable miking assignment. (Any system can be used with Micro 1 or Micro 2).
Triad-Orbit T2/O1-L/M2 Microphone Stand System Features
- T2 / Standard Tripod Stand - Standard for professional-grade stands with its proprietary articulating base. Equipped with IO quick-change coupler.
- O1-L / Single-arm Boom - ORBIT orbital booms utilize a stainless steel ball swivel mechanism to deliver an unparalleled range of motion.
- M2 / Short Mic Adaptor - Short stem arm accommodates small-diaphragm studio microphones. Patent-pending Glide Path body stabilizes ball swivel mechanism for on-axis use. M2 adaptors are IO-equipped for quick-change compatibility with Triad and Orbit.
Triad-Orbit T2/O1-L/M2 Microphone Stand System Specifications
- T2 / Standard Tripod Stand:
- Material: Cast Iron
- Max. Footprint: 24 in.
- Min. Height: 36 in.
- Max. Height (Legs in Position 4): 71 in.
- Max. Height (Legs in Position 1): 64 in.
- Collapsed Size: 35 in.
- Dimensions: 39 x 7 x 6 in.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- O1-L / Single-Arm Boom:
- Boom Arm Range: 21-37.75 in.
- Range of Motion: 360° x 190°
- Dimensions: 32 x 8 x 4 in
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- M2 / Short Mic Adaptor:
- Type: Short Stem Adaptor
- Housing: Compass Point™ Ball Swivel
- Equipped With: IO Quick-Change Coupler
- Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2 in.
- Weight: 1 lbs
Triad-Orbit T2/O1-L/M2 Microphone Stand System Includes
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You buy this stand once! Sturdy and easy to operate. Modular also. Hefty and on the heavier side than the cheaper ones. You know your expensive microphone won’t tip over, even when the boom is between two of the legs. On the cheaper ones, the boom is along one of the legs meaning you’re not as close. No this one! A must try.