Studio Technologies Model 230 Announcer's Console
The Studio Technologies Model 230 Announcer's Console designed to serve as the audio control "hub" for announcers, commentators, and production personnel.
The tabletop unit is suited for numerous applications including on-air television and radio broadcasting. Studio Technologies Model 230 Announcer's Console is compatible with essentially all broadcast and production audio system environments. Standard connectors are used to interface microphone, headphone, on-air, talkback, IFB and party-line intercom signals. Whether it's microphone switching, talkback signals, intercom interfacing, or headphone cue feed, superior audio quality is maintained throughout. A microprocessor provides Studio Technologies Model 230's logic power, allowing precise control of the unit's operation. With extensive flexibility built in, creating the desired operating configuration is a simple matter. While the operating features of the unit can be extensively configured, the user is presented with an easy-to-use set of controls and indicators. A wide range of resources, great performance, and simplicity during use - these are the hallmarks of the Studio Technologies Model 230 Announcer's Console. A truly next-generation product, exhaustive research into the needs and desires of field production personnel was integral to the creation of Studio Technologies Model 230 Announcer's Console. Providing a veritable "tool kit" of features, the unit supports a wide variety of applications that include on-air television and radio broadcasting, stadium announcement, and simultaneous interpretation. In addition, with the unit's broad range of capabilities many other specialized "behind-the-scenes" applications can also be implemented.
Studio Technologies Model 230 Announcer's Console Features
- Microphone preamp with selectable gain and 48 volt phantom power
- Two Line-level inputs
- Broadcast IFB input
- Three pushbutton switches offer programmable "click-free" audio path control
- Transformer-balanced main output
- Line-level talkback outputs
- Dual-channel intercom interface with "auto-terminate"
- Stereo headphone monitoring of selectable sources
- Two rotary headphone output level controls
- Microcontroller-directed audio routing
- Auxiliary relay contact
- Powered by intercom, IFB or external DC source
- All configuration switches and trim potentiometers accessible via the bottom of enclosure
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review