Speck Electronics Xtramix X6 Line Mixer
The Speck Electronics Xtramix X6 Line Mixer is a rack mounted analog line mixer that offers features and flexibility for use in the most serious recording applications.
It has been designed as a "quiet-transparent" platform that allows you to build a mixing system using the gear you already own. The X6 can be used to connect all your analog outboard gear regardless of the pedigree, interface to AD/DA converters, and, of course, virtually any synth or sampler. It is a fact that not all studios need a console style mixer with slide faders, so the X6 can often replace a studio desk style console and may be a good fit especially if space is at a premium.
The In's & Out's
Connect the X6 to any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less. The X6 has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu. All audio inputs and outputs are fully balanced and available on TRS connectors.
Speck Electronics Xtramix X6 Line Mixer Features
- 4 rack space design
- 20 stereo line inputs + stereo mix + 8 group busses.
- Each input channel has pannable stereo direct out.
- 4 aux send busses.
- 0db/12db Gain select on each input channel.
- Presence of signal LED on inputs.
- In-place solo on all channels.
- True stereo aux sends.
- 4 stereo aux returns.
- Balanced inserts with bypass switch on stereo mix and 8 groups.
- Two monitor outputs and independent headphone output.
- Expander connectors to add another X6, X.Sum, or other line mixer.
- Multi-purpose mounting brackets: 19" rack mount or configured for desktop location.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review