The Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone is a pencil-style cardioid condenser microphone purposely created to give producers and musicians an extremely affordable entry point into the ever-growing Sontronics range, without any sacrifice in sound or build quality.
The Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone is based on the ever-popular Sontronics STC-1 pencil microphone. Far from being a 'basic' microphone, the Sontronics STC-10 is ideal for any spot-miking application, boasting their signature super-smooth high-frequency roll-off. It also offers excellent flexibility thanks to its two-stage high-pass filter and attenuation pad switches.
As a result, the Sontronics STC-10 gives superb results on acoustic guitar and other strummed instruments, solo strings, woodwind and percussion instruments, and also on guitar amps and brass. A pair of the Sontronics STC-10s is brilliant for drumkit and ensemble recording too.
The Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone can also be used for overhead recording (on its own or in pairs) as well as film production or video work, field recording, stage productions and for all kinds of stereo miking techniques.
Every studio should have at least one Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone!
Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone Applications
- Acoustic guitar and guitar amps
- Solo woodwind & strings
- Sitar, bouzouki and banjo
- String, brass or wind ensemble
- Video/film & field recording
- Foley work
- In pairs for drumkit, overhead & room miking
Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone Features
- Great-value small-diaphragm condenser mic
- Fixed cardioid polar pattern
- Ideal for direct-miking instruments and percussion
Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Pad: 0, -10db
- High-Pass Filter: Linear, 75Hz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa -39dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: =200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A-Weighted)
- Max SPL: 130dB (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Power Source: 48V ±4V Phantom Power Required
- Connector: Three-Pin XLR
- Dimensions: 150mm x 21mm x 21mm
- Weight: 125g
Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone Includes
- Sontronics STC-10 Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Mic Clip
- Foam Windshield
- Lifetime Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review