Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been opened and used for demo purposes in our in-house studio. This Softube Console 1 Fader has only been handled by our staff and is otherwise just like new and carries a full warranty. It includes everything as if new and has been repackaged in the original manufacturer packaging. So if you don't mind an occasional fingerprint or second layer of tape on the box, then you can grab a great deal today!
The Softube Console 1 Fader Control Surface is a set of ten motorized faders for your digital audio workstation. Console 1 Fader lets your fingers do the delicate job of mixing the levels of your audio tracks! Improving feel and workflow, and making the best of hardware and software available in one place, Console 1 Fader allows you to raise the sound quality bar to new heights. Mixing a masterpiece isn’t easy, but with Console 1 Fader there’s no limit to what you can do. Now’s the time.
Premium feel and feedback
Ten touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorized faders give premium professional feel and feedback, while the weighty powder-coated steel chassis means durability and substance in a sleek Scandinavian design.
Fader includes two console emulations (Tube and Discrete). Way more than a simple controller, Fader enriches the sound of your tracks in the same ways as a true analog console.
New levels of control
Riding faders is muscle memory for many mix engineers. For those of us who play the desk like an instrument, Console 1 Fader gives quick and intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and much more.
A modern mixing system
The Console 1 mixing ecosystem is so much more than a simple DAW/plug-in controller. It’s an efficient, elegant, and amazing-sounding modern mixing solution, combining hardware and software to give you the best of both worlds: the versatility, affordability, and usability of in-the-box mixing, alongside the workflow, feel, and focus dedicated hardware can bring. Console 1 Fader can be used alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller for a tight ‘complete desk’ experience. You can even use multiple Console 1 Fader units to build the ideal workflow for your specific studio.
Many ways to mix a masterpiece
There are many ways to mix a masterpiece, but riding faders is a matter of muscle memory for a lot of us. And for good reason – reaching out and grabbing five or ten different sounds or groups at once, and quickly adjusting, listening, adjusting, listening, balancing… it’s a full-body discipline, and software alone can’t come close. Tapping into the same purpose-designed software environment as the original Console 1 channel strip controller, Fader brings new levels of control over the wider world of your mix. You can ride up to ten channels at once, working volume, high-and-low-cut filter values, drive and drive character (modeled desk saturation), and more. Then page up for ten more channels. And ten more, until you have easy access to your whole mix, even when tracks number into the hundreds.
Expandable with world-class sounds
Because all the audio signal processing happens in our award-winning component-modeled software, you can switch out the 'circuitry' of your console instantaneously for a different desk sound across your whole project, or even channel by channel. In addition to the two analog console sounds Fader ships with, you can purchase any of our Console 1 channel strips and use those classic desk sounds with Fader.
Full Integration with Logic Pro
Softube worked directly with Apple to implement a software update that takes full advantage of a new control protocol within Logic Pro. The setup for this is automatically done by Logic Pro. Now control of volume, pan, solo, mute, and your sends does not require the Console 1 plug-in!
Bundle and Save
The Softube Console 1 Fader works seamlessly with the Softube Console 1 Software Mixer. Adding the Console 1 gives you more of the complete “console desk” experience. We created a Front End Audio exclusive Softube Console 1 and Fader Bundle where you can get the Console 1, Fader, and a custom made ProSoCoustics stand for both to be mounted together - all discounted at a bundle price!
Softube Console 1 Fader Control Surface Features
- A 10-fader approach to Console 1, our hybrid hardware/software mixing ecosystem
- High quality hardware, designed and built for both feel and function
- Take fast and intuitive control of volume, saturation, filtering, and more
- Two awesome-sounding component-modeled console emulations included
- Expand your sonic options with Console 1 expansion channel strips (sold separately)
- 'Layer Mode' allows you to organise and affect your mix in powerful new ways
- Spatializer tool offers fast per-channel control of stereo width
- Works with all major DAWs straight out of the box – no MIDI-mapping required
- Use alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller
Softube Console 1 Fader Control Surface Specifications
- Dimensions (approx.): 43 cm x 4 cm x 19 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight (approx.): 2,2 kg / 3 kg (with packaging)
- Faders: 10 Alps 100 mm high quality motorized faders with touch
- Power: Powered by 8V DC. 3A. PSU included. 100-240V 0.75A
- Computer connection: USB 2 Type-B
- Chassis: Powder coated steel
- Panel: Screen printed poly carbonate overlay (3 colors)
- Meters: 10-segment LED meters (5 green, 2 yellow, 1 red/clip)
- Encoder: 1, mounted on a high grade metal potentiometer
Softube Console 1 Fader Control Surface System Requirements
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- 1 powered USB 2.0 compatible port
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading software and managing licenses
Softube Console 1 Fader Control Surface Includes
- Console 1 Fader Control Surface
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Console One Activation Code (Plug-in Software)
- Start guide
- Manufacturer's Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review