The Slate Digital FG-Stress Plug-In is a digital replication of one of the industry's most highly coveted analog compressors, the Empirical Labs Distressor.
Every aspect of the Distressor has been modeled, which is no simple task due to the Distressor's unique topology where every ratio is essentially a different compressor! Like the hardware in which it models, the FG-Stress can mimic the tone of some of the industry's most famous compressors like punchy VCAs, fat tube compressors, and even vintage opto units.
Slate Digital FG-Stress Plug-In Features
- A licensed 1:1 emulation of the EL8-X Distressor
- Packs eight unique compression curves VCA, opto, and tube into one plug-in
- Smash drums, smooth vocals, fatten bass, and more
- Faithful detection filters and distortion generators unlock tried-and-true tricks from each compressor
- Based on hardware Distressors from Andy Sneap (Megadeth) and Rob Ruccia (Arista Records)
- Pro presets are a convenient starting point for novices to power users
- Formats: VST, AAX, AU
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.710.12; Windows 710
- Minimum requirements: Intel Quad Core i5, 4GB of RAM
- iLok 2 or higher required; not included
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review