The Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones are designed for professional monitoring in the studio and for live work. Its highly-sensitive transducers with precision diaphragms deliver high-resolution, neutral and distortion-free sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
The Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones are precise when it comes to fine subtleties and max SPL. The Sennheiser HD300 Pro enables neutral, delicate sound reproduction with high levels of wearing comfort.
As Meticulous As You
The newly developed Sennheiser HD300 Pro delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the Sennheiser HD300 Pro provides the details that you need for making good decisions.
Measuring the Truth
The Sennheiser HD300 Pro works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, we have pushed its acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, it’s linear frequency response. It doesn’t interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency – the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application – across the entire spectrum. Secondly, Sennheiser has reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The Sennheiser HD300 Pro gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
Only the Sound Carries Weight
The design of the Sennheiser HD300 Pro represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. Its circumaural, viscoelastic earpads can barely be felt even after several hours. And they provide reliable protection even against very loud ambient noise. To achieve this, we have designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound – not its weight.
Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones Features
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones Specifications
- Accoustic Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 6 – 25,000 Hz
- Impedance: 64 ?
- Power Rating: 500 mW
- Sensitivity: 108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 Vrms / 1 kHz
- Max. SPL w/o Active Gard: 123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: =32 dB
- Distortion: <0.1% @ 1 kHz, 94 dB SPL
- Contact Pressure: Approx. 6.0 N
- Weigth (w/o Cable): Approx. 297 g
- Cable Length: Approx. 1.55 m
- Operation: –15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F)
- Storage: –55 °C to +70 °C (–67 °F to 158 °F)
- Relative Humidity: = 90 %
Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones Includes
- 1 x Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones
- 1 x Cable (1.5m with 3.5mm Jack)
- 1 x 1/4 “ Adapter Jack
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones Downloads
- Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Sennheiser HD300 Pro Headphones Quick Start Guide (PDF)