Sennheiser e602 II Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
The Sennheiser e602 II Dynamic Microphone is a cardioid microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
Sennheiser e602 II Dynamic Cardioid Microphone Features
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
Sennheiser e602 II Dynamic Cardioid Microphone Specifications
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 0,25 mV/Pa; @ 50 Hz 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
- Dimensions: 60 x 153 mm
- Weight: 11.3 oz (320 g)
What We Think - Sennheiser e602 II Review
The Sennheiser E602 has been my go to kick mic for over five years now. It has a nice tight sound, punchy bottom, and a smooth but snappy attack. I love this mic for getting the best kick sounds for rock, punk, prog, and metal. I honestly haven't even worried about if I should look into something else, cause this mic does what I need. Very little EQ, and the kick is done. An all around great mic for the studio.
- Ryan Ferris
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best kick drum mic on the market in that price range! Also, Front End Audio had the best price on the internet!