sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone
The sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone is a hand-crafted condenser microphone bundled together with an isolation pack and is suitable for vocals, voiceovers, and instrumental applications.
The sE Electronics sE2300 takes the same design as the sE2200 and adds a switch to change polar patterns for added versatility. You'll find the same capsule design, custom-built output transformer, and class-A circuit topologies. The dual, 1" gold-sputtered diaphragms give you cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar pattern options. Each capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in the factory. The included isolation pack features a shockmount that uses a single twist-knob for easy setup and breakdown. Also included is sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots into the shockmount and is vertically adjustable. A thread adapter and an sE logo sticker are supplied as well.
sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone Features
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns supply versatile operation
- Handcrafted 1" condenser capsule provides top-notch sound
- 80Hz/160Hz highpass filter and -10dB/-20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provide you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 126dB/133dB/146dB (0dB/-10dB/-20dB attenuation pad)
- Requires +48-volt phantom power
sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone Includes
- sE Electronics sE2300
- Metal Pop Filter
- Thread Adapter
- sE Logo Sticker
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Unit was received quickly and as described. Very good shopping experience.