Rupert Neve RMP-D8 Dante Preamp
The Rupert Neve RMP-D8 Dante Preamp offers the massive weight & tone of classic Rupert Neve Designs studio microphone preamps: now available for your stage.
For the last decade, the world’s leading live sound engineers have chosen Rupert Neve Designs as some of the only analog equipment to accompany their digital touring rigs. With mastering-grade 24-bit 192kHz converters and full Dante integration, the RMP-D8 finally offers the live sound world something that studios have always coveted: the sound of Rupert Neve Designs.
Classic Rupert Neve Tone
The heart of the RMP-D8 lies in the modular mic preamp cards featuring Mr. Rupert Neve’s custom transformer designs. Unlike other integrated Dante mic preamp designs that rely primarily on a single IC for gain & tone, each channel on the RMP-D8 has a fully-realized class-A microphone preamplifier feeding a custom transformer, maintaining the high standards of Rupert Neve Designs’ standalone preamplifiers.
Where converters are often an afterthought on combination devices, the 24-bit/192kHz converters in the RMP-D8 are a product of years of careful listening. The precision controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction enable capture of the full breadth of performance from the exceptional mic preamplifiers; with the RMP-D8, there is no weak link in the audio path.
The New Dante Standard
Dante audio networking uses standard IP networks to transmit high-quality, uncompressed audio with near-zero latency. It’s the most flexible, reliable, and easy-to-manage audio networking solution available, and provides the lowest cost of ownership by dramatically reducing cabling and labor costs. Dante is the audio networking choice of nearly all professional audio manufacturers, making it the industry standard for digital audio networking.
The RMP-D8’s audio signal will work with any Dante device across settings ranging from concert halls to arenas, clubs, studios, houses of worship, and educational facilities.All in all, the RMP-D8 brings the classic sound of Rupert Neve Designs into the Dante-connected world.
Rupert Neve RMP-D8 Dante Preamp Features
- 8 mic / line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad & high-pass filter controls
- 1dB-stepped class-A mic preamplifiers with 60dB gain and remote control capability
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert’s classic modules
- 24-bit / 192kHz Mastering-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
- Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
- Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
- Gain-compensated secondary output
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
- Large OLED display with full local control,· accurate and easy-to-read meters
- Compatible with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer integration
- Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review