Rode PSA1 Studio Arm
The Rode PSA1 Studio Arm offers a choice of two desk mounting options, using either the desk clamp or desk insert. With a horizontal reach of 820mm, a vertical reach of 840mm and full 360 degree rotation, the PSA1 is designed for Rode Procaster and Podcaster Microphones used in a professional studio or home.
The Rode PSA1 Studio Arm is a studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, studio and home use. The Rode PSA1 Studio Arm offers a horizontal reach of 820mm, a vertical reach of 840mm and full 360 degree rotation. The PSA1 is supplied with velcro cable wraps and both desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments for versatile mounting in desks up to 55mm thick (clamp) or 70mm (insert). Designed for the Rode Procaster and Podcaster, the Rode PSA1 supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg (2.4lb) when combined with shock mount. Please note that the PSM1 shock mount is sold separately.
Rode PSA1 Studio Arm Features
- Studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, studio and home use
- Offers a horizontal reach of 820mm, a vertical reach of 840mm and full 360 degree rotation
- Supplied with velcro cable wraps and both desk-clamp and desk-insert style attachments for versatile mounting
- Designed for the Rode Procaster and Podcaster Microphones
- Supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg (2.4lb) when combined with shock mount
Rode PSA1 Studio Arm Specifications
- Manufacturer: Rode
- Prouct: PSA1 Studio Arm
- Category: Accessory
- Compatibility: Rode Procaster & Podcaster
- Horizontal Reach: 820mm
- Vertical Reach: 840mm
- Rotation: 360 degree
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 0.00mmW x 0.00mmD
- Adapter: 3/8 thread adaptor. (3/8 to 5/8 adaptor included)
- Weight: 1.74kg (3.84lbs) - 2.15kg (4.73lbs) boxed
Rode PSA1 Studio Arm Includes
- PSA1 Studio Arm
- 1 Year Warranty
Rode PSA1 Studio Arm Downloads
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arm is excellent and works well with the SM7B. Lighter microphones will not work with this boom as it does not have any mechanisms to change the suspension weight. The arm feels premium. Rode did a great job.
Purchased this microphone arm for some video/audio recording at home. Couldn't be happier. Very solid construction and easy to position. Microphone can rotate freely on the end to get it right in position. Cable management could perhaps be a little better but overall its great.
Front End Audio has been excellent communicators and had great customer service throughout this pandemic. They’ve kept me updated on shipments and delays, and checked in with me to see if I had any time constraints or wished to go another route with my order. I’m happy to have supported them, and the PSA Rode boom is excellent! I used the desk mount, and it is quiet, operates smoothly, and sounds great in my test recordings. I can’t wait to use this for future recordings and podcasts! You won’t regret this investment!