Rode DeadCat Windscreen
The Rode DeadCat Windscreen is a zip-on furry cover with deep artificial fur, designed for minimising any wind noise when recording in high wind conditions.
The Rode DeadCat Windscreen fits snugly over the Rode VideoMic, NTG1 and NTG2 microphones. Its artificial fur is specially designed so as to minimise wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent.
Rode DeadCat Windscreen Features
- A zip-on furry cover with deep artificial fur
- Minimises wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent
- Designed for the Rode VideoMic, NTG1 and NTG2 microphones
Rode DeadCat Windscreen Specifications
- Type: Zip-on furry cover
- Compatibility: Rode VideoMic, NTG1 & NTG2 microphones
- Weight: 22.00g
- Dimensions: 31.00mmH x 105.00mmW x 208.00mmD
- Warranty: 1 year
Rode DeadCat Windscreen Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Team this guy up with the NTG's included foam windshield and you have a good performing product. I know there are better products out there, but for the price this one does the job.