RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box
The RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box is the ideal extension for digital multichannel interfaces, designed to provide an easy and comprehensive way to expand your studio, by adding 8 XLR ins and 8 XLR outs, to connect to any interface that utilizes a D-sub connector (both Tascam and Yamaha!).
The RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box offers two sets of D-sub to 4 x XLR male and 4 x XLR female each, replacing common breakout cables D-sub to XLR by a professional, solid, stable rack-mounted system. The RME DTOX 32 is pin-compatible to TASCAM (=RME) and Yamaha formats.
The RME DTOX-32 (also DTOX-16) has removable rack-mount-brackets and can be mounted in front or back position.
Changing the Pinout at the D-sub 25 Connectors
There are two selectable pinout standards for the 25-pin D-sub connectors of the RME DTOX-32: the TASCAM compatible one and the YAMAHA-compatible format. If not ordered specifically, the RME DTOX-32 is set to the factory default TASCAM (RME). The respective format is changed by an internal connector inside panel. To change the format requires opening the housing with a medium size cross recessed screwdriver (PH-2 size).
RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box Features
- Ideal extension for digital multichannel interfaces
- Offers two sets of D-sub to four XLR male and four XLR female each
- Professional, solid, stable rack-mounted system
- Removable rack-mount-brackets
- Can be mounted in front or back position
RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box Specifications
- Manufacturer: RME
- Product: DTOX 32 Breakout Box
- Output: 8 x XLR Output
- Input: 8 x XLR Input
- D-Sub Connectors: 2 x D-sub 25-pin connectors
- Supports: RME (=Tascam) & Yamaha-Formats (Pinout internal switchable)
- Size: 19" Rack
RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review