The RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box is the ideal extension for digital multichannel interfaces, designed to provide an easy and comprehensive way to expand your studio, by adding 8 XLR ins and 8 XLR outs, to connect to any interface that utilizes a D-sub connector (both Tascam and Yamaha!).
The RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box offers two sets of D-sub to 4 x XLR male and 4 x XLR female each, replacing common breakout cables D-sub to XLR by a professional, solid, stable rack-mounted system. The RME DTOX 32 is pin-compatible to TASCAM (=RME) and Yamaha formats.
The RME DTOX-32 (also DTOX-16) has removable rack-mount-brackets and can be mounted in front or back position.
Changing the Pinout at the D-sub 25 Connectors
There are two selectable pinout standards for the 25-pin D-sub connectors of the RME DTOX-32: the TASCAM compatible one and the YAMAHA-compatible format. If not ordered specifically, the RME DTOX-32 is set to the factory default TASCAM (RME). The respective format is changed by an internal connector inside panel. To change the format requires opening the housing with a medium size cross recessed screwdriver (PH-2 size).
RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box Features
- Ideal extension for digital multichannel interfaces
- Offers two sets of D-sub to four XLR male and four XLR female each
- Professional, solid, stable rack-mounted system
- Removable rack-mount-brackets
- Can be mounted in front or back position
RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box Specifications
- Manufacturer: RME
- Product: DTOX 32 Breakout Box
- Output: 8 x XLR Output
- Input: 8 x XLR Input
- D-Sub Connectors: 2 x D-sub 25-pin connectors
- Supports: RME (=Tascam) & Yamaha-Formats (Pinout internal switchable)
- Size: 19" Rack
RME DTOX 32 Breakout Box Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review