The Reftone LD-3B Active Reference Monitor is a small, powered, near-field Bluetooth reference speaker that allows you to hear full range audio clearly at low volumes, for accuracy and placement.
The clarity in the midrange exposes sonic details that may be hidden on other monitors. In a mix, there are so many important things in the midrange so it’s crucial to hear every element clearly. Because it accurately represents the midrange and low-end so well, the Ref-Cube helps you make audio decisions that don’t need to be corrected later.
The LD-3 mono Ref-Cube is perfect for mono referencing to determine phase cancellation or as a center channel speaker- focusing on adjusting dialogue and/or music levels. Since it’s powered and has Bluetooth technology, it is convenient to set up anywhere, easy to connect Bluetooth devices and to reference audio over a Bluetooth connection. Use LD-3B Ref-Cube to check your sound for all stages of production: tracking, editing, mixing, mastering, broadcast and post-production (ADR, foley, sound design, video/audio editing).
They are made for all user levels and environments like professional and home studios, laptop rigs, edit bays, DJ booths and mobile recording/editing setups. Engineers, Producers, Broadcast Pros, Content Creators, Video Editors, DJs and Students all trust Reftone speakers when they make their crucial audio mix decisions.
Designed by an Audio Engineer, the proprietary paper driver and high quality wooden cabinetry make Reftone the reference speakers your ears can rely on too.
Reftone LD-3B Active Reference Monitor Features
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology + 3.5mm aux analog input for the ultimate reference speaker
- Perfect mono reference and center channel for checking phase, dialogue and music placement
- Clarity in the mid-range reveals what’s really in your audio mix
- Make accurate decisions on placement, level, EQ, dynamics and effects
- Hear problem areas in the mix and adjust with confidence
- Great for all types of production- tracking, editing, mixing, mastering, post production, video editing etc.
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement near computer monitors
- Handcrafted wooden cabinet enclosure and full range driver reproduces accurate low-end in addition to clear mid-range
- Small 5”x5” size fits any audio/video environment
- Active monitor 25W at 8Ω
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA
Reftone LD-3B Active Reference Monitor Specifications
- Powered: Yes
- Driver: 4” full-range driver with paper cone
- Power Handling: 25W @ 8 Ohms
- Enclosure: Birch plywood, sealed and magnetically shielded
- Frequency Range: 70Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 93dB (@ 1 meter)
- Input Types: Bluetooth 4.2 | Lepai LP40PA and 3.5mm Stereo Aux
- Impedance: Nominal 8Ω
- Input: 5-way binding post
- Dimensions: 5”x5”x5.5” (12.7 x 12.7 x 14 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5kg)
Reftone LD-3B Active Reference Monitor includes
- Reftone LD-3B Active Reference Monitor
- Power cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review