The RapcoHorizon S/PDIF Digital Cable is used for transporting stereo digital audio signals. It features top quality wire and metal connectors. The RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable is perfect for all general purpose S/PDIF applications (home, studio, or live).
Even though S/PDIF cables look like ordinary RCA cables, they are very different. S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interconnect Format) is used for transporting stereo digital audio signals on PC audio cards, CD players, DVD players, car audio systems, and other systems which transmit or receive stereo digital audio. The RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable makes use of top quality wire and metal connectors.
RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable Features
- 23 gauge bare copper covered steel solid coax
- Bare copper braided shield
- Black PVC jacket is very flexible yet durable
- Quality metal connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable Specifications
- Cable: 8241.K
- Conductor Gauge: 23 gauge
- Shield: Bare copper braided shield or aluminum/polyester shield and 24 awg 7/32 T.C. drain wire
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- Outer Diameter: 0.240"
- Capacitance: 20.5 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 75Ω NOMINAL
RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review