The RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable (20 Foot) gets the most out of your high-end digital gear. Featuring top quality wire and metal connectors, this cable deliver the reliable results and error-free digital audio you need. Don't trust your sound to anything less.
S/PDIF enables the seamless transmission of digital audio signals between devices. By eliminating the need to convert to an analog signal first, S/PDIF eliminates the hassle of extra DA conversions during your sessions. To put it simply, an S/PDIF cable carries two channels of digital audio with better sound qulity because no noise will be added to the audio signal itself. You can coonect all sorts of devices with shileded high-quality digital audio signals. The RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cables makes use of top quality wire and metal connectors and are designed to maintain 75-ohm impedance for accurate signal transfer of digital data.
RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable Features
- 23 gauge bare copper covered steel solid coax
- Bare copper braided shield
- Black PVC jacket is very flexible yet durable
- Quality metal connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable Specifications
- Cable: 8241.K
- Conductor Gauge: 23 gauge
- Shield: Bare copper braided shield or aluminum/polyester shield and 24 awg 7/32 T.C. drain wire
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.240"
- Capacitance: 20.5 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 75Ω NOMINAL
RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable Includes
- RapcoHorizon S/PDIF 75ohm Digital Cable (20 Foot)
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review