The RapcoHorizon RCA to 1/4 Inch Cable (2 Foot) features the high quality wire and connectors, ensuring the best connection for your audio devices. Dont trust your audio to anything less!
Recording and patching requirements demand the finest wire and connectors. RapcoHorizon cables are hand-soldered with metal connectors to exact specifications in RapcoHorizon's facilities to ensure quality, reliability, and maximum value.
RapcoHorizon RCA to 1/4 Inch Cable Features
- 20 gauge, Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable
- Utilizing a braided shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon RCA to 1/4 Inch Cable Specifications
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 20 gauge
- Shield: Pure copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 80%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.195"
- Capacitance: 45 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 35Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.3Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon RCA to 1/4 Inch Cable Includes
- RapcoHorizon RCA to 1/4 Inch Cable (2 Foot)
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review