Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface
The Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface is a mic-to-effects interface that enables the vocalist, sax, trumpet or harmonica player to use pedals just like an electric guitarist. You connect your microphone to the Voco-Loco and it converts the signal so that it may be used with guitar pedals.
The Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface has a professional design that begins with a state-of-the-art mic preamp which is designed to accept both a standard dynamic microphone or a condenser by activating the built-in phantom power supply. A great sounding two band EQ with low and high frequency shelving makes it easy to add warmth and shimmer. The signal is then sent to the guitar pedals via a transformer isolated hi-Z effects loop circuit that is equipped with individual send & receive controls to optimize signal-to-noise and reduce distortion. A tone control on the return path lets you smooth the sound of pedals that may be overly bright and the blend control lets you mix the original 'dry' signal with the 'wet' effect to set the perfect mix.
Simply plug your mic into the Radial Voco-Loco via the XLR input, connect your effects pedals using standard ¼" guitar cables, and then send the output from the Radial Voco-Loco to the input on your mixer. Before the song begins, choose which effects you want on and - when you are ready - activate the loop using the right hand footswitch. A second footswitch serves double-duty as either a mute switch to turn off the mic between sets or as a 100% wet effects loop for special situations where you may not want any of the clean signal to pass through.
With the Radial Voco-Loco in your signal chain, you can add delay or reverb, maybe a touch of distortion or even a special effect like a wah-wah to enhance your solo performance. The options are only limited by your imagination and desire to stand out from the crowd!
Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface Features
- Add guitar effects pedals to vocals or instruments
- Create exciting and unique effects as you perform
- Turn on multiple effects using one footswitch
- Works with either dynamic or condenser microphones
- Studio quality mic preamp
- Effects send & receive for pedals
- Wet dry mix control to blend effects
- Optimized signal path
- Easy to use control panel
- Activate your pedals with one footstomp
- Turns any horn player into Hendrix!
- Get out of trouble mute footswitch
Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface Applications
- Voco-Loco on voice - Plug your microphone into the Radial Voco-Loco and add exciting effects using guitar pedals for echo, reverb or distortion and control the effects the way you want.
- Voco-Loco with brass - Add echo, chorus or wah to you sax or trumpet to make your solos stand out from the crowd and deliver a unique performance to the audience that they will never forget!
- Voco-Loco with harmonica - The Radial Voco-Loco lets you incorporate a chorus, overdrive and reverb to your harp solos to deliver amazing tones without having to bring an amp to the gig. The blues never sounded so good!
Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface Specifications
- Audio Circuit Type: Integrated Op-Amp with Class-A FET input
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.005%
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Input Impedance: 10K-Ohms
- Maximum Input: +10dB
- Gain: 52dB
- Clip Level Output: +15dBu
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: -120dBu
- Noise Floor: -85dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: <0.005%
- Phase Deviation: 8° @50Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: -73dB @55Hz
- FX Loop Input Impedance: 100K
- FX Loop Output Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Output: Pin 1 ground, Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-)
- Power: 15VDC / 400 mA
- XLR Configuration: Follows AES spec: pin-1 ground, pin-2 (+), pin-3 (-)
Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface Includes
- Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface
- 400mA Power Supply
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial Voco-Loco Effects Interface Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review