The Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels are fabric wrapped absorptive panels designed to control excessive reverberation in any indoor space. Perfect for acoustic treatment in numerous applications including studios, classrooms, restaurants, gymnasiums and industrial noise control.
The Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels are fabric covered, high density, (6 lb per cubic foot) rigid fiber glass panels designed to control echo and absorb secondary reflections in any reverberant environment. Highly effective for controlling primary reflections while introducing a ‘classic romanesque’ feel to any room. Made from high density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) glass wool, the Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels have up to six times greater density than typical foam panels for balanced absorption throughout the audio listening range. Each panel is fully encapsulated with micromesh and edges are resin hardened to assure safe handling during installation. Panels are then covered in a tough yet acoustically transparent fabric and offered in three ‘architecturally neutral’ colors with choice of square or beveled edges. Panels may alternately be re-covered with any breathable fabric to suit those with greater artistic flare.
Installation is easy! The Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels hang as easy as pictures using a choice of impalers. Should you decide to relocate the panels, clean up is simply a matter of filling a screw hole and touching up the paint. The Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels comes with 2? (51mm) thickness. This allows the designer to use 2? panels for music related installations such as theater, studio and broadcast where broadband absorption may be required. The Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels are laboratory tested for acoustic performance and Class-A/1 fire safety by meeting stringent ASTM-E84 and Can-UL S102 requirements for flame spread and smoke development. This makes the Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels safe for use in commercial, government and institutional installations. The Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels… high performance acoustic panels that look great, are easy to install and safe to use anywhere!
The 2” thick Panels have a much more balanced frequency response and is designed for rooms where multimedia presentations, live musical performances or any venue where music is amplified. These panels absorb efficiently down to a much lower frequency. This is the appropriate choice for most applications.
Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Features
- Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Balanced absorption down into the bass region
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
- Beveled Edge
Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Specifications
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" (61cm x 61cm)
- Thickness: 2"
- Edges: Beveled
- Surface Area Coverage:
- With Square or Beveled Edges: 48 Square Foot Total (4.46 Square Meter)
- Core Material: Formed, Semi Rigid Inorganic Glass Fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. Per Cubic Foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically Transparent Polyester Tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on Front and Rear Surface, Resin Treated Edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by Weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% Relative Humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized Steel Impalers (not included)
- NRC: 1.0
Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Includes
- 12 x Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes Acoustic Treatment Panels (w/ Square or Beveled Edge)
- 30 Days Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review