The PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier is the most flexible and advanced headphone mixing system designed for the professional and project recording studio.
The PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier is a 6-channel headphone mixing system designed to deliver loud, clear, custom monitor mixes. The PreSonus HP60 features dual stereo inputs and external input for each channel -- allowing the user to mix between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B & external input). Stereo output is also available on each channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. Each channel features headphone level, mix between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The PreSonus HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone. The PreSonus HP60 is the ultimate headphone amplification system delivering loud and clear headphone mixes for real-world recording situations.
The Problem Solver
“Turn my headphones up!” “More me, I can’t hear myself!” “Turn down that click!” If musicians can’t clearly hear what they want, their performance and attitude will suffer. With the PreSonus HP60 headphone distribution system, you can easily resolve these problems and provide headphone mixes the musicians will love. That’s because the PreSonus HP60 is more than a half-dozen headphone amps; it’s a field-tested, easy-to-use solution to a host of common headphone-monitoring issues.
They’ll Love Your Headphone Mixes
Each of the PreSonus HP60’s six headphone amps has its own level control and is loud enough to drive the alligators out of the Louisiana swamps. And the PreSonus HP60 lets you customize each mix. In addition to the two pairs of main stereo inputs, you get an external stereo input with level control, mono, and mute for each headphone channel. So you can send each musician a feed of just their instrument or voice and can control the level separately for each.
The PreSonus HP60 features two sets of line-level, stereo inputs that are routed to all six headphones and a Mix control that sets relative levels for each headphone output. So you can feed the main control-room mix to channel A, feed the click signal to channel B, and use the Mix controls to individually raise or lower the click relative to the main mix for each musician.
With the PreSonus HP60, when you talk, everyone listens. Hit the Talk button and use the talkback-mic input and your favorite dynamic mic to tell ‘em what to do. You can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free. Need more than six headphones? Connect two PreSonus HP60s for a 12-headphone system or connect the PreSonus HP60 to a PreSonus HP4 to feed 10 pairs of headphones. So take command of your headphone system with the problem solver: the PreSonus HP60.
PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier Features
- 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone outputs (front panel)
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for “more me,” with trim controls
- 4 balanced ¼” analog line inputs (L/R Mix input pairs A and B)
- 1 balanced XLR Talkback input for external dynamic microphone
- 1 ¼” footswitch jack for hands-free Talkback operation
- Meters, Controls, and Features
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B)
- Channel controls
- External input level
- Headphone level control for each headphone output
- Mix A/B control (blends signals from input pairs A and B)
- Mono switch for external input
- Mute switch (mutes input pairs A and B)
- Master controls
- Input A level
- Input B level
- Talk button (momentary switch)
- Talkback-mic level
- 1U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Inputs A and B Connector Type: (2 ea.) ¼” TRS Balanced
- External Input Connector Type: ¼” TRS Stereo Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 10 kO
- Headphone Outputs:
- Connector Type: ¼” TRS Stereo Unbalanced
- Max Output Power: 150 mW/Ch.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, 60O Load
- Headphone Impedance Working Range: 32O - 600O
- Power: Internal Supply, Standard IEC Connector, 115 or 230 VAC
- Dimensions: 1/3U Rack-Mount (with Standard Rack Tray, Not Included)
- Height: 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Depth: 5.5” (139.7 mm)
- Width: 19” (482.6 mm)
- Weight: 8.0 lbs. (3.63 kg)
PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier Includes
- 1 x PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier
- 1 x IEC Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lotta functionality on tap here...Jul 2nd 2021
Using this as the monitoring solution for a remote tracking rig. I was thinking of going with a simple line mixer or one of the cheaper headphone amps, but I'm glad I ponied up the extra cheddar and went with this one... with the "A", "B" & external input I can finagle three separate cue mixes to support each player in my doom metal trio. Also, I routinely drum to a click... so this makes it super easy, (can easily be assigned to mix "B" or brought in as external input). If you need to bring in some "more me" for the complainers... it can be done. The mono and mute switches also come in handy so a mon aux feed doesn't just manifest in one ear only. Nice flexible unit.