PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control
The PreSonus FaderPort 8 is a 8-channel advanced DAW and Mix Production Controller. With the FaderPort 8, youll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow youve ever experienced.
Dont kill that mousegive it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, theyre far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort 8s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, you can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixesand, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 8 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 8 handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to customize your workflow. Large, illuminated buttons make finding the function you need quick and easy. Eight high-definition digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. And if you select a track with your mouse, the FaderPort 8 will follow your selection, giving you yet another way to get to the function you need, right when you need it. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want so see; and more. Youre not limited to preset controls, either: Four programmable User buttons let you quickly and easily access your favorite functions.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One integration.
FaderPort 8s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins. But the FaderPort 8 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) Youll be amazed how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 8, youll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow youve ever experienced. But dont just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 8 for yourself!
The Presonus FaderPort 8 currently comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist software. Purchase your FaderPort 8 at Front End Audio and upgrade to PreSonus Studio One Pro at the time of purchase. Studio One Artist is a great DAW, but does not provide the Full Studio One experience. While you'll love Artist, you'll soon find yourself wanting Professional. Presonus Studio One Professional gives you enhanced features such as: 64bit floating point processing, additional plug-ins, virtual instruments, samples and loops, Mix Engine FX, Channel Editor with Macros, Melodyne Essentails, MP3 and FLAC compatibility, Video import and track playback, Mastering and Redbook CD authoring, and more!
PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control Features
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control Specifications
- macOS® 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel® Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 10 x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you use studio one and you want to mix with faders this is a must have. Greatly increases the workflow in studio one. And presonus products works flawlessy with studio one. Faders feel nice to. I think this will only get better with future firmware updates.