The Presonus Eris Studio 5 Monitor is a substantial update that delivers richer low-end and more controlled high-frequency response, reproducing every detail in your recordings with a natural sound unparalleled in its class.
The Eris® Studio 5 delivers up to 102 dB of crystal-clear, transparent sound with its 5.25-inch woven-composite low-frequency driver and 1-inch silk-dome tweeter, powered by 80W Class AB biamplification. The ported enclosure creates a deep, tight low end, while an EBM waveguide provide a wide, controlled sweet spot and detailed high-frequency reproduction. Designed for superior performance in both home studio and small professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 5 combines flexible connectivity with sonic accuracy that puts it a class all its own.
Building on the reputation of its award-winning predecessors, the Eris® Studio 5 is a substantial update that delivers richer low-end and more controlled high-frequency response, reproducing every detail in your recordings with a natural sound unparalleled in its class. The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wide 120-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broad sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk, and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction. An elegant new enclosure design improves the waveguide performance so you’ll hear the finest details in your mix.
The woven-composite low-frequency driver offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch. The ported enclosure and 80W of biamped power maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 5 to reach down to an astonishing 48 Hz — without a subwoofer. Designed for superior performance in both home studios and professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 5 combines flexible connectivity with sonic accuracy that puts it a class all its own.
Presonus Eris Studio 5 Monitor Features
- 5.25-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 120˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 80W, Class AB biamplification
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 102 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection and amplifier “soft start” feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
Presonus Eris Studio 5 Monitor Includes
- Presonus Eris Studio 5 Monitor
- Power Cable
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review