The Presonus Eris Pro 6 Monitor coaxial design offers a consistent acoustic center that provides superior phase alignment between components to deliver a wide sweet spot, precise stereo imaging, and symmetrical dispersion patterns - making them ideally suited for immersive Dolby Atmos rooms and stereo mix environments alike.
The Eris® Pro 6 delivers up to 106 dB of crystal-clear, transparent sound via an 6.5-inch, woven composite, low-frequency driver and a 1.25-inch, silk-dome tweeter. Its ported enclosure creates a deep, tight low-end, while its coaxial design creates a natural listening experience and a three-dimensional soundstage.
The Eris® Pro 6’s coaxial design provides a single acoustic point source that creates a natural listening experience, revealing the subtlest nuances in your recordings. Combined with a punchy low-end that defies its compact size, the Eris Pro 6 provides a superior listening experience for both home studios and professional mix rooms.
A 1.25-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 6.5-inch, woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch and no flab. The symmetric coaxial design provides a consistent acoustic center and superior phase alignment between components to deliver a wide sweet spot, precise stereo imaging, and symmetrical dispersion patterns – making the Eris Pro 6 ideally suited for immersive Dolby Atmos rooms and stereo mix environments alike.
Acoustic tuning controls and a three-way Acoustic Space control lets you accurately configure the Eris Pro 6 for your room. Flexible input options enable connection of almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. Provisions for wall and ceiling mounts make it easy to integrate Eris Pro 6 monitors into any stereo or multi-channel system.
Presonus Eris Pro 6 Monitor Features
- Single point-source coaxial design for a wider sweet spot and better phase alignment
- 6.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency driver
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high-frequency driver
- 140W, Class AB amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 106 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls: Acoustic Space (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB), High Frequency (±6 dB, center 10 kHz, continuously variable), Mid Frequency (±6 dB, center 1 kHz, continuously variable), Low Cut (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz @ -12 dB / octave)
- XLR and ¼-inch TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced rear-panel stereo inputs
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
- Wall and ceiling mountable
Presonus Eris Pro 6 Monitor Includes
- Presonus Eris Pro 6 Monitor
- Power Cable
- Manufacturer Waranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review