The Pearl Microphones ELM-T Tube Microphone is a flagship large diaphragm tube condenser developed by Pearl's own master microphone designer Mr. Bernt Malqvist, providing a warm and detailed sound, low self-noise and very smooth off-axis response.
The Pearl Microphones ELM-T Tube Microphone is not only a work of art in Rolex Green – it is a true vacuum tube design meticulously handcrafted by one of the most experienced microphone makers in the world. The ELM-T is built around Pearl’s spectacular ELM capsule and offers seamlessly variable polar patterns. An Andreas Grosser PSU completes the package and the result is a microphone with a warm and detailed sound, low self-noise and very smooth off-axis response.
Pearl's own microphone master Bernt Malmqvist has spent well over two years developing his signature edition vacuum tube microphone.
Pearl Microphones ELM-T Tube Microphone Features
- Mr. Bernt Malmqvist Designed Microphone
- Andreas Grosser Power Supply
- Build around Pearl’s spectacular ELM capsule
- Detailed Sound
- Low Self-Noise
- Warm and Smooth
Pearl Microphones ELM-T Tube Microphone Specifications
- Product name: Pearl ELM-T Bernt Malmqvist Signature Ed.
- Type: Tube condenser
- Article number: B040
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 25,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Seamlessly variable
- Max SPL (1 % THD at 1 kHz): 126 dB
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 12 mV/Pa (± 1 dB)
- A-weighted noise level (IEC 179-A): 15 dBA
- Power supply: AGES NG
- Connection: 3-pin XLR (from PSU)
- Length: 238 mm
- Diameter: 42 mm
Pearl Microphones ELM-T Tube Microphone Includes
- Aluminium case
- Rycote shockmount
- Individual frequency graph
- Andreas Grosser PSU (AGES NG)
- Multi-Pin Cable
- Manual/Warranty Information
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review