The Oktava MK-519 Microphone features a large condenser capsule with cardioid pattern using an all-brass backplate construction, precision-drilled pattern control holes and optimal 5 micron gold-plated diaphragm.
The MK-519 provides a very high sensitivity and extremely low self-noise level, provided by a high polarizing voltage (about 100 V). The single layer head basket helps to reduce internal sound reflections between the grille and the capsule resulting in clear and natural mid and highs.
Oktava MK-519 Microphone Features
- Element: Large. Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 KHz
- Sensitivity, mV/Pa: 13
- Maximum SPL (250 - 8000Hz): 124dB
- Self Noise (DIN): <13dBA
- Output Impedance (at 1000 ohms): 60 ohms
- Phantom Power: 48v
- Load Impedance: >600 ohms
- Connector Type: XLR