Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set
The Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set is a compact, factory matched high quality, small diaphragm microphone set with interchangeable capsules to include a choice of cardioid, hypercardioid or omni polar patterns. The Oktava MK-012 MSP6's are ideal for spaced stereo miking techniques. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy.
The Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the small size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theatre situations... as well as the recording studio.
The Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set includes a set of -10 dB pad for use in high SPL environments. The capsules, which screws onto the microphone body, utilizes a precision, integral connection system to ensure reliable electrical contact.
Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set Features
- Genuine Russian Made
- Black and Silver Color Options
- Ideal for stereo recording
Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set Includes
- x2 Oktava MK-012 Bodies
- x2 Cardioid Capsules
- x2 Hypercardioid Capsules
- x2 Omnidirectional Capsules
- x2 -10db Pads
- x2 Mounts
- Wooden storage case
Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set Features Specifications
- Mic type Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +- 2V
- Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD): 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz: <10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed: +- 3 db
- Weight with 3 capsules and pad: 200 gr
- Length: 128mm
- Max diameter/width: 23mm
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are great mics! I got these about a month ago and I am loving their sound. They are amazing on acoustic guitars, great clear highs/mids and nice low end. I have also used these on vocals where they perform great. Indeed, they are also great drum overheads!
I got this because of the great reviews it found on a bunch of forums. Definitely better then the rode and se electronics that were similar. Great frequency response and clear sound. Perfect for overhead and acoustic guitars, but can excel in almost anything. Front End is the only website I trust to give me the quality Russian made. Thanks!