Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Microphone Set
The Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Microphone Set is a compact, high quality, factory matched small diaphragm microphone set with cardioid capsules. The Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2's are ideal for spaced stereo miking techniques. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy.
The Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Microphone Set is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the small size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theater situations... as well as the recording studio.
The Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Microphone Set includes a set of -10 dB pad for use in high SPL environments. The cardioid capsule, which screws onto the microphone body, utilizes a precision, integral connection system to ensure reliable electrical contact.
Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Microphone Set Features
- Genuine Russian Made
- Black and Silver Color Options
- Ideal for stereo recording
Oktava MK-012-01 MSP2 Microphone Set Includes
- x2 Oktava MK-012 Bodies
- x2 Cardioid Capsules
- x2 -10db Pads
- x2 Mounts
- Wooden storage case
Oktava MK-012 MSP6 Microphone Set Features Specifications
- Mic type Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +- 2V
- Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD): 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz: <10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed: +- 3 db
- Weight with 3 capsules and pad: 200 gr
- Length: 128mm
- Max diameter/width: 23mm
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We bought these for video interviews, saw some reviews online. I am more than pleased with the sound quality, even the off axis sound is very natural.
From the minute these were placed in front of the Taylor guitar I found everything I was missing with every other mic I had tried. I would not trade these for the world. Well Done Oktava and FEA!
These are an excellent choice for drum overheads...they capture the entire kit well and do not sound harsh the way some other options do.