Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Set
The Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Set is a compact, high quality, factory matched small diaphragm microphone set with cardioid and omni capsules. The Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4's are ideal for spaced stereo miking techniques. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy.
Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Set is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the small size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theater situations... as well as the recording studio.
The Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Sett includes a set of -10 dB pad for use in high SPL environments. The cardioid and omni capsules, which screws onto the microphone body, utilizes a precision, integral connection system to ensure reliable electrical contact.
Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Set Features
- Genuine Russian Made
- Black and Silver Color Options
- Ideal for stereo recording
Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Set Includes
- x2 Oktava MK-012 Bodies
- x2 Cardioid Capsules
- x2 Omni Capsules
- x2 -10db Pads
- x2 Mounts
- Wooden storage case
Oktava MK-012-02 MSP4 Microphone Set Specifications
- Mic type Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid & Omni
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +- 2V
- Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD): 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz: <10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed: +- 3 db
- Weight with 3 capsules and pad: 200 gr
- Length: 128mm
- Max diameter/width: 23mm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased these specifically to record steel string fingerstyle guitar. After much research and agonizing over which mics to use I’ve settled on these for my matched stereo pair. They have exceeded my expectations! I’m very satisfied with the quality of sound I’m able to achieve with these. Very balanced and musical, highly recommended. Big thanks to Ryan at Front End Audio for taking time to share his knowledge and experience.