Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set
The Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set is a compact, high quality, small diaphragm microphone featuring interchangeable Cardioid and Omni capsules. The Oktava MK-012-02 offers a flat response which ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy.
The Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set is suitable for any recording application where an accurate sound is required. The inclusion of the Cardioid and Omni capsules makes this microphone versatile and suitable for many recording applications.The small size of the system makes it ideal for use in Film, broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theater situations... and of course the recording studio.
The Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set includes a -10 dB pad for use in high SPL environments. The capsule, which screws onto the microphone body, utilizes a precision, integral connection system to ensure reliable electrical contact.
Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set Features
- Genuine Russian Made
- Black and Silver Color Options
Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set Includes
- Oktava MK-012 Preamp Body
- Cardioid Capsule
- Omni Capsule
- -10db Pad
- Mic Clip
- Wooden storage case
Oktava MK-012-02 Multi-Capsule Microphone Set Specifications
- Mic type: Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid & Omni
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +\- 2V
- Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD): 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz: 10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed: +\- 3 db
- Weight: 70 gr
- Length: 128mm
- Max diameter/width: 23mm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cannot go wrong with these Oktavas. They are still one of the best bargains out there. Great on acoustic instruments and percussion. And with all of the optional caps, these are some of the most versatile microphones in the world.