MXL 770 Microphone
The MXL 770 Microphone is a high quality multipurpose condenser mic that vocalists gravitate to for its solid low frequency response and clear high end. It continues to amaze the recording artists all over the world with its incredible price/performance ratio.
The MXL 770 Microphone uses a high-quality FET pre-amp and transformerless balanced output for wide dynamic range and low noise. Features include a low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumbling and a 10db pad to facilitate a wide variety of sound sources. The MXL 770 Microphone comes with a shockmount to reduce mechanical vibrations and a rugged carrying case. The MXL 770 Microphone is a perfect combination of quality, flexibility, and value for both professional and home recording studios.
MXL 770 Microphone Features
- Multipurpose condenser microphone
- Low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- Low noise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
MXL 770 Microphone Specifications
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 59mm x 158mm/2.32 in. x 6.22 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/453.59g
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill
MXL 770 Microphone Includes
- MXL 770 Microphone
- MXL-70 High-Isolation Shockmount
- Rugged Carrying Case
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
MXL 770 Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For now, I only used on voices, and I find it really correct. It is solid, the sound is very good. Really interesting. I intend to soon used to record electric guitars. Continued ...