The Millennia NSEQ-4 Equalizer is the world's first and only all-discrete, true differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier equalizer. This provides accuracy and fidelity, making the NSEQ-4 perfect for bus and even mastering applications.
The Millennia NSEQ-4 Two-Channel Equalizer is the world's first (and only) all-discrete, true differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier equalizer. The NSEQ-4 is essentially an all discrete J-FET solid state signal path version of the beloved Millennia Media NSEQ-2, offering improvements in the output stage amplifier as a result of the single all-discrete JFET signal path (this is not a Twin-Topology device).
Millennia NSEQ-4 Two-Channel Equalizer Features
- World's first (and only) all-discrete, true differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier.
- Selectable balanced or unbalanced input.
- Greatly improved 3rd generation FSA-03 all-discrete EQ amplifier
- Improved output stage, no muting required (as with Twin Topology)
- True hard-wire bypass when EQ not selected
- Upgraded power supply leading to improved sonic performance
- Fully parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity
- & integrity
- All discrete J-FET solid state signal path
- Minimalist design: only one active stage in the audio path
- Four EQ bands: 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to 4.0 Q
- Extremely low noise: -106 dBu
- Constructed for demanding professional applications
- Ultra-Premium components throughout
- Gold relays, connectors, switches,
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
Millennia NSEQ-4 Two-Channel Equalizer Options
- Detented, loggable controls - perfect for easy recall and mastering applications
- NSEQ-2 can be converted to an NSEQ-4 (if you already own a NSEQ-2 and want the NSEQ-4, you can convert your NSEQ-2 to th3 4, call us for details).
Millennia NSEQ-4 Two-Channel Equalizer Specifications
- “Q” Range
- Q = 0.4 to 4.0 Adjustable on middle ranges
- Q = 1.0 Fixed on low & high ranges
- Maximum Output Level: > + 28 dBu
- Maximum Input Level (EQ Flat): + 28 dBu
- Maximum Input Level (EQ Full Boost): + 17 dBu
- Frequency Response
- +0 / -3 dB: sub 2 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- Frequency Response, Stereo Deviation: < .15 dB
- Noise (All EQ Stages In, Controls Flat): -106 dBu
- Maximum Boost (21 Step Detented): +20 dB (+10 dB with range switch in)
- Maximum Cut (21 Step Detented): -20 dB (-10 dB with range switch in)
- EQ Frequencies
- Low Range Switch (Centers - Peak/Shelf Selectable): 20, 34, 56, 100, 180, 270
- Low Mid Sweep: 20 Hz - 220 Hz or 200 Hz - 2.2 kHz (10X Range switch selectable)
- Hi Mid Sweep: 250 Hz - 2.5 kHz or 2.5 kHz - 25 kHz. (10X Range switch selectable)
- High Range Switch (Centers - Peak/Shelf Selectable): 4.8 k, 5.8 k, 8.0 k, 10 k, 16 k, 21 k
- THD + Noise
- 20 Hz - 30 kHz, All EQ Bands Switched In: < .009%, typ < .003 %
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- 10 Hz - 20 KHz, 100 mV C.M.: > 60 dB, Typ > 80 dB
- Slew Rate, +27 dBu Out: > 50 volts per microsecond
- Main Hard-wire Bypass Switch For Each Channel? Yes
- Peak/Shelf Selection On High & Low Range? Yes
- Hard-wire Bypass Switching On Individual EQ Bands? Yes
- Input Impedance: 25 kilohms
- Minimum Output Load Impedance: 50 ohms
- Recommended Load: > 500 ohms
- Output Impedance: 5 ohms
- EQ Amplifiers: Pure Class-A Discrete J-FETs
- Power Consumption: 40 watts maximum
- Power Requirements
- Selectable: 100-120, 200-240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions/Shipping Weight: 19” W x 3.5” H x 12.5”, 26 lbs.
Millennia NSEQ-4 Two-Channel Equalizer Includes
- Millennia NSEQ-4 Two-Channel Equalizer
- IEC Power Cable
- Manual/Warranty Information
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this EQ for primarily acoustic music. This EQ works for great individual instruments to buss work and mastering. Sweet sounding, classy and hi-fi definition. This Eq has a way of bringing out the energy of the lows and low mids. The highs and peak/shelving are smooth. Overall, the Millennia NSEQ4 will breath life to your music. I highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a clean, sweet and musical Eq.
Deep lows and presence unlike any other EQ in the highs. The sheen at the top is in a class of its own. Music just sounds good through it. It's clean, but has a sheen. Great for cutting and boosting. Cleaning up and adding vibe. It's versatile but also big and broad. Love it.