Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper
The Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper is a central hub of connectivity for engineers/guitarists who seek to interface pro gear and guitar gear, in either direction, seamlessly (Use your pro gear as easily as you would a guitar pedal and vice-versa).
The Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper will tidy up your signal path while keeping everything connected. Use the pro level insert for easily turning pro gear into a pedal, or insert your DAW on the pro insert for accurate, instant, easy re-amping. Parallel process your pedals or pro gear inserts with your dry instrument signal. The Little Labs Pepper, the best sounding, ultimate analog instrument interface, connectivity never sounded so good!
The easy way to imagine Little Labs Pepper is that it is a more "every-man" tailored Little Labs PCP. Where the PCP is a workshop - the Little Labs Pepper is the Swiss Army Knife or Multi-Tool. You can do more with the workshop, but you'll use the Swiss Army Knife more frequently. And true to form of Little Labs products, there is no compromise in quality of results.
The Little Labs Pepper gives you total ease of parallel audio blending; the mixing pedal pedal and/or pro effects with your dry instrument signal, to feed both your amp and direct out for increased attack and track intelligibility. Pre DI and instrument out pedal board hard bypass insert and pro level balanced hard bypass insert, with send and return level trim and external foot switch controls. Unique analog nulling level matching circuitry to assure absolute level matching between your insert in and insert out, ideal for accurate re-amping. Instrument load on/off switch provides a 10 meg ohm impedance with load off and 100k to 2.2 meg ohm trim adjustable with load on to accommodate all types of pickups. State of the art analog circuitry utilizing fully differential amps combined with vintage UTC style transformers on the instrument and the mic-level DI out, for optimum fidelity, full ground isolation, and hum free performance.
The easiest and most accurate re-amp device to use on the market, with no need for amic pre-amp, or external DI. Included in the unit, both active line level transformerless DI (pro trs out or final output exp trs out), and active transformer mic level DI (final output xlr out), as well as re-amp input (pro trs in). Line level expansion output for interfacing with other Little Labs products including the Redeye 3D, and the PCP instrument distro; increasing input flexibility and adding extra isolated outputs for remote amp placement over long distances.
Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper Features
- State of the art analog circuitry and vintage UTC style transformers
- Pedal and Pro level hard bypass inserts with foot pedal control
- Mu metal shielded for high performance Live and Studio use
- Outputs include transformer coupled mic level DI AND instrument level, balanced transformer-less line level out
- Parallel Audio blending between pedal and or pro effects, and dry signal
- Adjustable instrument input load impedance, as well as load off for sensitive passive and piezo pick ups
- Turn your pedal into pro gear and turn your pro gear into a pedal, with ease
- Rack-mountable with the Little Labs rackit; up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1U space
Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper Includes
- Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper
- Operators Manual
Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper Downloads
- Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper User Manual (PDF)
- Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper Review: Sound on Sound (PDF)
- Little Labs Pepper Instrument Blender DI/Reamper Review: Electronic Musician (PDF)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome little box. . . . I am using it as a preamp / di to record electric guitar direct into Pro Tools and split the signal to the amp. It works perfectly. This is the second Little Labs product (Red Eye) I own and both are top shelf!