Little Labs IBP Phase Tool
The Little Labs IBP Phase Tool is designed to put the power of phase control in the palette of the creative audio engineers hand. It helps them effectively eliminate the undesirable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. The IBP will allow engineers to put an audio signal in phase, when the mixing desk's polarity button will not.
The Little Labs IBP Phase Tool is designed as a phase problem solving device. The Little Labs IBP Analong Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a “fix it” tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal color tool. Whether combining direct and miked signals, drum kit tom-tom mics, or multiple split-guitar amps, audio signals will be put in phase quickly and easily with the Little Labs IBP analog phase-alignment tool.
The Little Labs IBP combines real-time, line-level phase control with audiophile quality. Additionally, its selectable instrument input stage utilizes the super-fidelity circuitry of the well respected Little Labs Multi Z DI and PCP Instrument Distro. Simply used as a direct box, the Little Labs IBP allows a bass player to walk into a session, feed the console desk line level and send a buffered guitar signal out to a combo amp. When levels are brought up to the desk, the bass player himself can tweak the Little Labs IBP phase-adjust putting the miked and direct tracks in phase. Producing a solid in-phase bass sound with the Little Labs IBP will make the engineer and bass player both look and sound great.
And if that is not enough the Little Labs IBP can re-amp, bringing your +4dB line level signal to guitar level, with or without phase adjustment. Furthermore the Little Labs IBP using the instrument in, buffered out, and re-amp out simultaneously, will work as a guitar splitter with one output phase adjusted for creative summing and cancelling between guitar amps.
Little Labs IBP Phase Tool Features
- Real time all analog phase sweep between zero and one hundred and eighty degrees... and everything in-between
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually, compromising mic placement due to phase problems is not necessary when using the ibp
- +4dB XLR balanced input and outputs
- Internal super quality active transformer isolated line level direct box
- Re-amp capability for bringing +4dB line level signal to guitar level
- Buffered instrument level output for driving long guitar cable
- Allows splitting between two instrument amps with transformer isolation and phase sweep
- Rack mountable 4 IBPs fit in a 1U 19" standard rack space
- Extremely high quality construction. Made in the U.S.A
- Power Supply is switchable from 110 Volt to 230 Volt
Little Labs IBP Phase Tool Specifications
- Device: 7 x 4.13 x 1.5" (18 x 10.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Power Supply: 5 x 3 x 2.5" (13 x 8 x 6.4 cm)
- Device: 26 oz (737 g)
- Power Supply: 34 oz (964 g)
Little Labs IBP Phase Tool Includes
- Little Labs IBP Phase Tool
- User Manual
Little Labs IBP Phase Tool Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review