Lindell Audio PEX-500VIN 500-Series Equalizer
The Lindell Audio PEX-500VIN 500-Series Equalizer is a Vintage Edition all discrete equalizer designed for your 500-Series compatible rack. You're in for a real sonic treat!
Built around a classic Pultec parametric EQ design, the PEX-500VIN gives you the open mids, creamy highs, and punchy lows that only a true passive equalizer can deliver. Like the classic EQs it was modeled after, the Lindell Audio PEX-500VIN features all discrete circuitry, including transformer-coupled balanced inputs and outputs. A series of 3-step switches provide hassle-free control over your low- and high-frequency EQ bands plus the cutoff frequency for the high-frequency attenuator and our true-bypass circuitry keeps your signal pure on the rare occasions you actually feel like bypassing your Lindell Audio PEX-500VIN equalizer.
Lindell Audio PEX-500VIN 500-Series Equalizer Features
- An affordable, 500 Series equalizer modeled after Pultec's legendary passive EQ design
- Compatible with all standard API 500 Series compliant racks
- All discrete design based upon the legendary Vintage OPA1731 amplifier for classic EQ sound
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs provide pristine clarity
- 3-step switched low frequency boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%
- 3-step switched high frequency boost 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- 3-step switched high frequency attenuation 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%
- True bypass hardware preserves your sound quality when bypassed
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review