Lindell Audio 510 Power MKII 500-Series Rack
The Lindell Audio 510 Power MKII 500-Series Rack holds up to ten 500 Series modules in a compact yet rugged unit. Create your ideal signal chain with the Lindell Audio 510 Power MKII 500-Series Rack.
An external no-noise power supply delivers the perfect amount of power to run your modules with crystal-clear sound. This lightweight brushed aluminum chassis mounts into any standard 19" rack in your studio or live rig.
The lightweight and small-sized Lindell Audio 510 Power MKII 500-Series Rack holds up to ten 500-series processors in a single easy-to-transport unit. Arrange your preamps, EQs, and effects in any order, quickly and easily, knowing that the Lindell Audio 510 Power's overload and short-circuit protection will safeguard your gear investment.
Lindell Audio 510 Power MKII 500-Series Rack Features
- 10-slot chassis for 500-series modules
- Lightweight aluminum enclosure; steel M3 threads
- No-noise, high-frequency switching power supply, 90-250V
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs
- 500mA of power per slot
- 48V phantom power
- Power-rail LED indication
- Comes with removable rack ears and one blank panel
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review