Lauten Audio LA320 Microphone
The Lauten Audio Series Black LA-320 large diaphragm vacuum tube condenser microphone is a professional and versatile microphone for studio and vocal recording.
This microphone features a 1″ gold sputtered diaphragm with cardioid polar pattern, dual-triode vacuum tube, 120 Hz low-cut filter, 12 kHz high-cut filter, and transformer balanced output. The low-cut filter helps reduce boomy lows or low-end rumble; the high-pass filter helps to tame bright sources. These features help you to achieve excellent recordings regardless of your skill level.
The high and low cut filters make solving common problems in home, basement or bedroom recording environments easy. The LA-320 features two independent filters located on the microphone and easy to engage via switches located on the front of the microphone. If the room or source is boomy, or you have low-end rumble from outside sources like road noise, furnace, air conditioner etc., turn on the low-cut filter and eliminate the problem. Use the high-cut to roll-off above 12k and tame a bright room or a bright source. Whats even cooler is you can use both filters at the same time resolving many problems before the recording hits your hard drive.
Inside the LA-320 is a 1 inch pressure gradient true-condenser capsule and dual-triode vacuum tube inspired by those used in classic German microphones. Dont be fooled by the affordability, the LA-320 features high quality components often found in much more expensive microphones. We have used our years of experience to create the best performance for the price of any large diaphragm vacuum tube microphone. Any budding engineer is sure to be pleased with the microphone.
Youve been recording for a while, youre starting to learn the sonic difference between different microphones, and now youre ready to enter the world of vacuum tubes. Its time for you to let the Series Black LA-320 lead the way into that vintage vacuum tube tone youve heard all about. Designed for the budding the recordists, the LA-320 is the best entry into professional quality recordings with a tube microphone. Weve made it easy to use and affordable for anyone to get serious about their sound.
Lauten Audio LA320 Microphone Features
- Designed for budding engineers and home recordists
- Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
- High-cut filter tames bright rooms and sources
- Low-cut filter takes away room rumble and muddiness
- Dual-triode vacuum tube and 1 capsule reminiscent of classic German mics
- Vintage inspired transformer balanced output
Lauten Audio LA320 Microphone Specifications
- Type: 1 inch dual large diaphragm pressure gradient transducer microphone.
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Circuit: Vacuum tube with transformer balanced output
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise Level: <17dB-A
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa (@ 1 kHz, 74dB SPL)
- Special Features: Selectable, independent 120Hz low-cut & 12 kHz high-cut filters
- Connector: 5-pin XLR (PSU to microphone) and 3-pin XLR (PSU to Preamp)
- Power Requirement: Custom power supply (Switchable 100v to 240v compatible range)
Lauten Audio LA320 Microphone Includes
- Lauten Audio LA320 Microphone
- Shock Mount
- 5-pin Tube Mic Cable
- Power Supply (universal)
- Hard Case
- One Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review