Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 looks great, functions perfectly and includes everything as if you were to purchase them new.
The Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET Microphone is a multi-pattern and Multi-voicing large diaphragm FET studio condenser microphone designed for engineers looking for an extremely diverse, unique and modern FET sound. Lauten Audio's Atlantis FC-387 offers full and rich, low and mid-range frequencies as well as smooth and unique high-mid and high frequencies no matter which voicing setting is selected.
The voicing switch makes the Atlantis an extremely diverse microphone. The options are F (Forward), N (Neutral) and G (Gentle). Forward offers a very open response and very modern, revealing sound. Neutral is a more even response with slight de-emphasis on mid and high frequencies for a more classic sound. Gentle offers the ability to tame harsh, bright or very forward sources or for a very vintage sound. As you will see below, each voicing setting has a unique frequency response; it's like getting three microphones in one.The multi-voicing feature is an extremely powerful option when recording vocals and many other sources. No need to swap out different microphones or EQ on the way in; simply flip the switch on the rear, compare the various timbre qualities and start recording.
Unique 3-way Gain Switch
The Atlantis also features Lauten's unique three-position attenuation and gain switch. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone's output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve excellent sound. This is an excellent option when you want to hear more of the microphones internal character rather than the preamp. The -10dB Pad gives you the option to record very loud sources adding even more options to this extremely diverse microphone.
Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET Microphone Features
- Solid-State low-noise FET Circutry
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 polar patterns
- High resolution capacitors
- Custom wound output transformer
- Designed to tackle any vocalist and much more!
- Special Features:
- Multi-voicing switch for 3 disctinct timbres
- -10 dB pad & +10dB gain
- The perfect choice for both amateurs and professionals
Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET Microphone Specifications
- Capsule: Extra-large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- Freq. Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- PAD: -10dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise level: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1KHz
- Power: Requires 48v Phantom power
Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET Microphone Includes
- Atlantis FC-387
- Wood Box
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review