Kahayan Solid 4000 500-Series Mix Buss Processor
The Kahayan Solid 4000 500-Series Mix Buss Processor is a stereo processor that glues together and brings life to a mix.
Based in the classic british consoles, it has the same bus circuit that the Solid 4k–500 series of the Epsilon 32–500 summing mixer. In 500 series format and very simple to use: Drive and Output controls. The Solid 4000 Mix Buss is designed to be used mostly as an insert on the mix bus, but can also be used to enhance instrument group busses. We suggest to insert it before you start mixing and then mix through it. This helps you tailor the mix and get the best sound.
The controls included are:
- DRIVE controls harmonic distortion: It sounds like aggressively hitting a console mix buss. High settings increase grit and drive. Lower settings tend to open up the dynamics. Begin with extreme settings so that you can really hear the effect.
- OUTPUT fader to compensate the output level as you adjust the drive control.
Kahayan Solid 4000 500-Series Mix Buss Processor Specifications
- 2 units of 500 series rack format
- Connections: 2balanced inputsand 2 balanced outputs
- The Drive knob allows to attenuate or enhance the stereo signal at -∞dB to +12dB
- The Output knob allows to attenuateor enhance the stereo signal at -∞dB to +10dB
- Headroom: +24dBu•Power: Left slot +16 V / 142mA(max.), -16 V / 46mA (max.). Rightslot +16 V / 41mA (max.), -16 V / 41mA (max.).
- Weight: 1Kg
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review