K&M 259 Microphone Stand
The K&M 259 Microphone Stand is a low-level, telescopic microphone stand with foldable legs and 2-piece boom arm. The handy boom arm offers accurate positioning, and its foldable legs give it a sturdy, solid base as well as convenient portability.
The K&M 259 Microphone Stand is a short tripod microphone stand designed for placement at guitars, drums, monitors etc. The K&M 259 Microphone Stand features an adjustable height from 16.732 to 25.394". This black finish microphone stand comes equipped with a zinc die-cast base and a clutch for height adjustment. A T-bar locking screw is used to clamp the boom arm. The K&M 259 Microphone Stand is perfect for situations where you generally need a low profile stand, but might also need to extend a bit higher. Examples would be snare drum or floor tom, 4x12 guitar cabinets, 8x10 bass cabinets, acoustic guitar, and more.
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Features
- Low-level, telescopic microphone stand
- Foldable legs provide easy placement and storage
- 2-Piece boom arm that can be extended from 18.504 to 30.512 inches
- T-bar locking screw for clamping the boom arm
- Zinc die-cast base
- Made in Germany using Swiss Steel
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Boom Arm: 2-Piece Telescopic Design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar Locking Screw
- Boom Arm Length: From 17.126" to 29.331"
- Height: From 16.732" to 25.394"
- Height Adjustment: Clutch
- Leg Construction: Socket with Foldable Legs
- Material: Steel
- Rod Combination: 2-Piece Folding Design
- Size When Folded: 4.528" x 3.346" x 22.835"
- Threaded Connector: 5/8"
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 4.604 lbs
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Includes
- 1 x K&M 259 Microphone Stand, 25900.500.55 (Black)
- 5 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review