K&M 259 Microphone Stand
The K&M 259 Microphone Stand (25900.500.55) is a light-weight, low-profile, telescoping, tripod microphone stand with foldable legs and 2-piece extendable boom.
The K&M 259 Microphone Stand Low-level, telescopic stand with foldable legs. Comes with 2-piece boom arm. A T-bar locking screw is used to clamp the boom arm. This stand is perfect for situations where you generally need a low profile stand, but might also need to extend a bit higher. Examples would be snare drum or floor tom, 4x12 guitar cabinets, 8x10 bass cabinets, acoustic guitar, and more.
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Features
- A low-level telescopic microphone stand with folding legs
- Telescoping stand, adjustable from 16.732 to 25.394 inches high
- Features 2-piece boom arm that can be extended from 18.504 to 30.512 inches
- T-bar locking screw is used to clamp the boom arm
- Includes zinc die-cast base
- Made in Germany using Swiss Steel
- 5 Year Warranty
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Boom arm 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length from 18.504 to 30.512"
- Height from 16.732 to 25.394"
- Height adjustment clutch
- Leg construction socket with foldable legs
- Material steel
- Rod combination 2-piece folding design
- Special features low-level microphone stand;
- zinc die-cast base
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Finish: black
- Weight: 4.604 lbs
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Includes
- K&M 259 Microphone Stand
K&M 259 Microphone Stand Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review