The K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand offers an extra low design especially useful for bass drums, amps or special use. Featuring a die-cast base with folding legs, the 259/1 comes complete with boom arm.
The K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand with boom is an extra-low design for bass drums, guitar amplifiers, or for special use where an extra-low / short profile would work best. The K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand features a durable die-cast base with folding legs which allows you to adjust the stand the way you feel comfortable with. Part of K&M's Topline, the 259/1 comes with a 20.669-inch boom arm. While the K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand is perfect for use on kick drums, sometimes you may need a heavier stand for balancing heavier mics when extending the boom to reach. For this, K&M recommends the K&M 25950 Microphone Stand, which weighs in at a hefty 6.6 lbs (that's a lot for a little guy).
K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand Features
- Part of K&M's Topline
- Extra low design for bass drums or special use
- Die-cast base with folding legs
- Comes complete with boom arm
- Made in Germany using Swiss Steel
K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Boom Arm: One-piece Design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar Locking Screw
- Boom Arm Length: 525 mm
- Height: 280 mm
- Leg Construction: Socket with Foldable Legs
- Material: Steel
- Threaded Connector: 3/8"
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 1.9 kg
K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand Includes
- 1 x K&M 259/1 Microphone Stand (Black)
- 5 Year Warranty